Your elastic bangles should last for years but they require proper care. Please be sure to:
- Roll the bangles off one by one. Elastic will degrade if its pulled too much, so best practice is to roll each bangle off one by one.
- Do not wear in the pool, shower, hot tub, or the ocean
- Avoid pulling, or tugging.
Each necklace is handmade onto flexible wire to ensure longeivity and proper draping on your neck.
- Avoid tugging or pulling on the necklace.
- Store hanging on a necklace rack to prevent tangeling with other items.
- Do not wear in the shower
- Store earrings in a dry area, moisture can make leather warp.
- If you can, store them on a flat surface or hanging earring rack.
- Bronze is a base metal. which means it will oxidize like sterling silver or brass. To clean use a clean cotton cloth and use firction to rub away tarnish. It is normal for your skin to turn green sometimes.
- If this bothers you, simply remove your items at night.